NQ – 2 PQE – Banking and Finance Associate – International Firm
We are working with a large international firm with offices across Europe, America and Asia. The London office of the firm require a NQ/ junior banking and finance associate to join their broad international banking and finance team.
The international banking and finance team cover:
- General and private banking
- Trade finance
- Asset finance
- Derivatives and structured finance
- Fund finance
- Capital markets
- Asset tracing and insolvency
- Financial regulatory
Working within the international banking and finance team offers a high level of responsibility and client engagement from the outset. The firm has a broad range of clients, including retail and private banks, private banks, private individuals, property developers, investors and corporates.
The team act for both lenders and borrowers, with much of the work in the London office being with many of the largest private international banks in the London office.
- Excellent academic record
- Trained at a city firm with Banking & Finance and Corporate experience
- Qualified or able to work in the UK
- Willingness to take responsibility from an early stage
- Strong communication and client contact skills