NQ Associate – Private Client – Leading City Firm
We are working with a market leading boutique private client firm in London, who require a newly qualified associate.
The firm is chosen by clients for its wealth management expertise and its strong reputation in dealing with sensitive and complex matters.
The key practice areas include real estate, philanthropy and charities, immigration, tax and estate planning and disputes.
The Private Client role will involve working for a range of domestic and international clients, covering:
- Individuals/ families (entrepreneurs, high-net-worth): Drafting wills and power of attorney, taxation advice, structuring trusts, foundations and companies, protection of assets and real estate
- Trustees and beneficiaries: Advising on taxation, the exercise of their powers, duties and rights, both onshore and offshore
- Banks and private banks: Advising on tax, structuring and probate issues
- Trust companies: Advising on the sale and purchase of trust businesses
- NQ Private Client Solicitor
- Trained at a well-regarded city or international firm
- Excellent academic record
- Strong drafting skills and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication, analytical and communication skills
For more information please call Christian Squire at The Stephen James Partnership on 0203 693 2745 or email Christian.email@example.com to arrange a completely confidential conversation about this opportunity and others across Surrey and London.