Paralegal – Litigation – International Company (Sheffield)
Our client, a highly prestigious International Company , is looking for a paralegal to join their Sheffield office on a long term contract.
- Provide legal assistant support to attorneys and senior legal assistants across all practice areas
- Assist with drafts of documents: disclosure lists, witness statements, build/source exhibits to statements, amend and proofread exhibits and draft statement of costs
- Perform legal and non-legal research using a variety of legal research tools for case law, legislation, commentary and practical guidance
- Administrative tasks associated with the preparation of legal submissions and exhibit bundles
- Assist with organising trial documents and trial set up and provides logistical pre/post trial support
- Maintain hard-copy and electronic case files
- Preparation of document indices
- Reprographic tasks including photocopying and scanning
- Document review
- Co-ordinate projects with external vendors.
- Strong academics (2.1 LLB, Commendation / Distinction GDL/LPC)
- A demonstrable interest in working in Litigation
- Excellent organisational skills, research skills and proficiency with various programs and operating systems (e.g. Word, Excel, Lexis Library etc.)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org