Paralegal – IP Litigation – US Law Firm
IP Litigation Paralegal sought by a US Firm on a permanent Contract.
Our client, a highly respected American law firm, is seeking a Paralegal to join their IP Litigation Group on a permanent contract.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Undertaking legal research projects.
- Assisting in fact development on cases.
- Obtaining and organising patent office materials.
- Summarising and scheduling evidence.
- Supporting the legal teams with a range of administrative tasks, including indexing documents,
cite-checking and proofreading documents.
- Creating document bundles in hardcopy and electronic format.
- Preparing, organising and maintaining case files.
- Filing documents at court by hand and using e-filing.
- Undertaking various tasks using e-discovery platforms.
- Assisting other offices as required.
- Hand delivery of materials to other London-based firms.
- Organising files for barristers and in chambers as required.
- Liaison with external vendors as and when required.
- Other Ad-hoc administrative duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Considerable previous litigation paralegal experience within a fast paced and challenging litigation environmen
- Excellent attention to detai
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Very strong academics – LLB/GDL – LPC preferred but not essential (at least 2.1 / Commendation or above)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com