Paralegal- Arbitration- International Firm
Spanish International Arbitration paralegal sought for a highly prestigious law firm on a permanent contract
Our client, a highly prestigious International Firm are looking for a paralegal to join their London office on a permanent contract.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Proofread, cite-check, and edit documents.
- Administrative tasks associated with the preparation of legal submissions and exhibit bundles.
- Administrative support to legal teams at tribunal and court hearings.
- File arbitration and court documents.
- Maintain hard-copy and electronic case files.
- Preparation of document indices.
- Reprographic tasks including photocopying and scanning.
- Document review.
- Co-ordinate projects with external vendors.
- completing ad-hoc administrative tasks on a requested basis.
- Spanish Native Speaker
- Excellent Academics
- Prior experience working in an international arbitration or litigation practice.
- Prior experience handling complex arbitration filings and voluminous document production processes.
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org