Assistant / Paralegal – Compliance – International Law Firm
Risk and Compliance Assistant / Paralegal sought for prestigious International Law Firm on a permanent contract
Our client, a highly prestigious International Law Firm, is seeking a Compliance assistant / paralegal to join them on a permanent contract.
The successful candidate’s work will include:
- Preliminary review of the firms’ Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as well as the management of the SLA database.
- Researching points of law on: Data Protection, indemnities, liability and SRA Code of Conduct
- Running sanctions checks for departments and researching ad hoc points of law
- Sending out fortnightly news updates to the firm’s Risk team
- Auditing department’s compliance on sending out engagement terms to clients
- Other ad-hoc Administrative tasks as and when required
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Previous Compliance Experience (AML & KYC)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong academics – LLB/GDL
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org