Paralegal – Risk & Compliance – International Law Firm
Experienced Risk & Compliance paralegal sought by an International Law Firm for a fixed term position
Our client, a highly prestigious International Law Firm, is seeking a Risk Paralegal to join them on fixed term contract.
The successful candidate’s work will include:
- Preliminary review of the firms’ Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as well as the management of the SLA database.
- Researching points of law on: Data Protection, indemnities, liability and SRA Code of Conduct
- Running sanctions checks for departments and researching ad hoc points of law.
- Sending out fortnightly news updates to the firm’s Risk team.
- Auditing department’s compliance on sending out engagement terms to clients
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
Previous Paralegal experience
Excellent organisational skills
Excellent attention to detail
EXCELLENT academics – LLB/GDL and LPC required (at least 2.1 / Commendation or above)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org