Paralegal – Derivatives – International Law Firm
A Highly prestigious International Law Firm is seeking a Derivatives Paralegal for a permanent position.
Our client, a highly regarded International Firm are looking for a Derivatives Paralegal with 8+ months experience to join their London office on a permanent contract.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Assisting Partners and Associates on various tasks in the Banking & Finance practice group
- Progressing matters under fee-earner’s supervision
- Legal researching & analysis
- Acting as a point of contact for clients
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- 12+ months previous Derivatives experience at a prestigious institution
- Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above) and LPC (Corporate and Banking electives)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org