Paralegal – Capital Markets – US Law Firm
Capital Markets Paralegal sought for prestigious International Law Firm on a permanent contract
Our client, a highly prestigious US Law Firm, is seeking a Capital Markets Paralegal to join them on a permanent contract.
You will be supporting fee earners across the Capital Markets department across a number of cases. Responsibilities include conducting legal research, assisting fee earners and general administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Strong academics – LLB/GDL and LPC required (at least 2.1 / Commendation or above with Corporate electives)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently without supervision and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Language skills (Ideally either Greek, Spanish or Italian)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org