Paralegal – Commercial & Compliance – Financial Services
Paralegal sought for a permanent role for a highly regarded Financial Services firm.
Our client, a highly regarded Financial Services firm whom specialise in Private Equity are looking for a Paralegal to join their inhouse legal team. This permanent offering is a great opportunity to work alongside fee earners in the team to gain valuable experience.
This position is a rare opportunity whereby the paralegal position will lead to a training contract.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Closely assist the members of the team,
- Advising the business on legal, regulatory and compliance issues,
- Reveiewing commercial contracts and NDAs,
- Fund and transaction structuring, negotiation and closing.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- 12+ months of experience within a similar team,,
- Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above) and LPC (preferred not essential)
To apply, please send your updated CV