Paralegal – Commercial Contracts – International Manufacturing Company
Paralegal sought on a Long-term Temporary Contract with an International Manufacturing Company.
Our client, a British Medical Equipment Manufacturing Company, is looking for a Paralegal to join their busy inhouse legal team. This long-term position is a great opportunity to work alongside the team to gain valuable experience.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Handling a range of general commercial paralegal duties, relating to commercial agreements.
- Exposure to a broad range of legal tasks in areas such as employment
- Drafting board minutes, shareholder resolutions and simple agreements,
- Carrying out research tasks,
- Ad hoc administrative tasks when required.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Previous experience handling a varied workload within a similar setting,
- Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above) and LPC (preferred not essential),
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- A demonstrable interest in the medical field.
To apply, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org