Paralegal – Commercial Contracts – International Manufacturing Company
Paralegal sought for an International Product Manufacturing Company.
Our client, an International Product Manufacturing Company, is looking for a Paralegal to join their busy inhouse legal team. This long term position is a great opportunity to work alongside the team to gain valuable experience.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Handling a range of commercial contract matters, company administration tasks, Companies House filings, updating company registers and preparation of completion bibles,
- Drafting board minutes, shareholder resolutions and simple agreements,
- Carrying out research tasks,
- Ad hoc administrative tasks when required.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Previous experience handling a varied workload within a similar setting,
- Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above) and LPC (preferred not essential),
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
To apply, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org