Paralegal – Commercial / Corporate – International Law Firm
Commercial / Corporate Paralegal sought by International Law Firm for a fixed-term position leading to a training contract.
Our client, a growing international law firm, is seeking a Paralegal to join their Commercial / Corporate Group on a fixed-term contract.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Ensuring a Partners and Associates are prepared for court filings and hearings
- General support to two fee-earning partners and an associate in the Commercial and Corporate departments, focusing largely on antitrust cases.
- Drafting board minutes, resolutions, court e-filings
- Various company secretarial duties, including updating and editing legal and business development documentation
- Managing cases and trial timetables
- Drafting, reviewing and amending materials, correspondence and documents
- Electronic and hard copy document management
- Various administrative duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Considerable previous Corporate / Commercial paralegal experience within a fast paced and challenging environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent academics – LLB/GDL – LPC required (at least 2.1 / Commendation or above)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org