Paralegal – Commercial Litigation – International Company
Paralegal sought for a 12 month fixed term contract for an International Educational Holding Company.
Our client, a highly regarded International Inhouse Company are looking for a Litigation Paralegal to join their busy team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Legal and factual research,
- Assisting with case management and witness interviews,
- Helping to prepare for hearings and meetings,
- Drafting attendance notes and reports.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- 6+ months of experience as a paralegal within a team handling litigation matters,
- Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above) and LPC (preferred).
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com