Paralegal – Commercial Real Estate – Global Law Firm
Paralegal sought for a Global Law Firm for an ongoing contract.
Our client, a prestigious Global Law Firm, is looking for a Paralegal to join their busy Commercial Real Estate team. This position is a great opportunity to work within a busy team to gain valuable experience for an initial contract.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Provide support to fee earners within the team,
- Handling a mixed workload of Commercial Real Estate matters, including Real Estate transactions,
- Preparation of legal documents, conducting research as well as ad hoc administrative tasks when required.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Previous experience handling a busy workload within a Commercial Real Estate team,
- Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above) and LPC (preferred not essential),
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com