Paralegal – Construction – International Law Firm
Paralegal sought for a International Law Firm based in London for their Construction & Projects Team.
Our client, a highly regarded International Law Firm, are looking for a Paralegal with to join their Construction and Projects Department in their London office.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Supporting fee earners and Partners across the team on matters varying in scale and complexity,
- Drafting documents, assisting on file openings, conducting conflict searches,
- Various administrative duties as and when required.
The successful candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Recent and relevant experience in a similar setting handling Construction matters,
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Strong academics – LLB/GDL – LPC preferred but not essential
To find out more about the position, send your updated CV to email@example.com