Paralegal – Conveyancing – City Firm
Conveyancing Paralegal sought by a leading London law firm based in London to join them on a perm contract.
Our client, a highly prestigious Firm are looking for a junior conveyancing Paralegal to join their London office on a permanent contract.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Work closely with the Legal Directors and Associates and assist them with commercial and residential property transactions
- Legal researching & analysis
- Drafting documents, preparing bundles and applications
- Work for Housing Associations independently, without supervision and make sure each transaction is completed within their specified time frame
- Prepare reports on title for clients on purchase of freehold and leasehold titles after conducting searches and investigations into the title
- Draft contracts and transfer deeds and deal with post completion matters including submission of the stamp duty land tax and land registry applications within statutory time limits
- Administration and file management
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Demonstrable interest in or exposure to conveyancing – experience ideal but not essential
- Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above)
- LPC essential
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org