Paralegal – Conveyancing – National Law Firm
Conveyancing opportunity with a large National Firm (various offices in and around London). This role offers the potential prospect of a training contract after 12-15 months at the firm.
Our client, a rapidly growing National law Firm, focused largely on Conveyancing, is looking for a number of paralegals to join their London offices.
The successful candidates’ work will include (but not be limited to):
- Legal research
- Completion of standard forms (including Land Registry and SDLT forms)
- Drafting, reviewing and amending materials, correspondence and documents
- Proof reading
- Electronic and hard copy document management
- Various administrative duties as and when required
- Demostrable interest in Conveyancing / Property
- Law degree LLB/GDL
- LPC (the ideal candidate would have studied the Advanced Commercial property elective)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com