Paralegal – Corporate & Commercial – City Law Firm
Permanent Paralegal sought for a highly regarded City Law firm.
Our client, a well-regarded City Law Firm are looking for a Paralegal to join their successful Corporate/Commercial Department. This permanent position is a great opportunity to work alongside fee earners in the team to gain valuable experience.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Assisting members of the corporate/commercial department,
- Handling a range of company administration tasks and post completion work, including Companies House filings, PSC registers, updating company registers and preparation of completion bibles,
- Due diligence work,
- Drafting board minutes, shareholder resolutions and simple agreements,
- Carrying out research tasks,
- Incorporating companies as well as completing related start up administration.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- 12+ months of experience within a similar team handling commercial and corporate matters,
- Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above) and LPC (preferred not essential),
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills,
- As well as an ability to use initiative and drive personal workload.
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com