Paralegal – Corporate – International Law Firm
Corporate Paralegal sought by a highly prestigious International Firm.
Our client, a highly prestigious Law Firm, is seeking a future trainee to join their busy London practice on a 6 month fixed term contract as a Corporate Paralegal.
The successful candidates’ work will include (but not be limited to):
- Working closely with Associates and Partners across all stages
- General support to fee-earners across the Corporate departments
- Drafting board minutes, resolutions etc.
- Various company secretarial duties, including updating statutory registers
- Pre and post closing assistance, including preparing transaction bibles
- Drafting, reviewing and amending materials, correspondence and documents
- Electronic and hard copy document management
- Various administrative duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Corporate electives
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong academics – LLB/GDL essential, LPC essential (at least 2.1 / Commendation or above)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org