Paralegal – Corporate – International Law Firm
Highly prestigious international law firm seeking a Corporate Paralegal to join on a 12 month FTC.
Our client, a highly prestigious international law firm, is looking to hire a paralegal with a demonstrable interest/some paralegal experience.
The successful candidates work will include (but will not be limited to):
- Company formation, Companies House filings, reviewing and updating company books.
- Proofread documents.
- Producing transaction bibles and organising original documents.
- Assist with due diligence: review and analyse documents and assist with the drafting of due diligence reports and contract summaries.
- Provide other legal and admin support to fee-earner.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Strong academics (LLB / GDL at 2.1 / Commendation / Merit or above), LPC is compulsory (with corporate electives).
- Previous Paralegal experience (3+ months) in the corporate department of a well-recognized firm is highly advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills.
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com.