Paralegal – Knowledge Management Litigation – International Law Firm
Knowledge Management Corporate Paralegal sought by a prestigious International Firm for a FTC position
Our client, a highly prestigious International Law Firm, is seeking a Paralegal to join their busy litigation practice.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Supporting the firm’s collection of Standard Documents
- Assisting with ad hoc Knowledge Management projects
- Maintaining records of Knowledge Management systems activities, processes and guidance
- Supporting, maintaining and developing the Knowledge Management system
- Electronic and hard copy document management
- Processing internal and external bible collections
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Previous litigation experience OR an interest in litigation which could be demonstrated by LPC electives or work experience.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong academics – LLB/GDL essential, LPC preferred (at least 2.1 / Commendation or above)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com