Paralegal – Corporate – US Law Firm
Corporate Paralegal sought by top US Law Firm for a permanent position
Our client, a highly prestigious US Law Firm, is seeking a Paralegal to join their busy Corporate practice on a permanent contract. The ideal candidate will have significant corporate paralegal experience, particularly in M&A, at an international or US law firm.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- General support to fee-earners and trainees accross the Corporate departments, focusing largely on M&A.
- Drafting board minutes, resolutions
- Various company secretarial duties, including updating statutory registers
- Pre and post closing assistance, including preparing transaction bibles
- Assist with due diligence: review and analysis of documents and assist with drafting of due diligence reports and contract summaries.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending materials, correspondence and documents
- Electronic and hard copy document management
- Various administrative duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Previous paralegal experience in a well established Corporate team is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work overtime and to travel as required
- Ability to work independently without supervision and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong academics – LLB/GDL and LPC required (at least 2.1 / Commendation or above)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com