Paralegal – Commercial Litigation – US Law Firm
Commercial Litigation Paralegal sought by US Law Firm for a fixed-term position
Our client, a highly respected American law firm, is seeking a Paralegal to join their Commercial Group on a fixed-term contract.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Administrative tasks associated with the preparation of legal submissions and exhibit bundles.
- Administrative support to legal teams at arbitral and court hearings.
- File arbitration and court documents.
- Maintain hard-copy and electronic case files as well as procedural correspondence.
- Preparation of document indices.
- Cite-checking and proofreading drafts and coordinating this process with others where necessary
- Reprographic tasks including photocopying and scanning.
- Document review, including with the use of e-discovery platforms.
- Co-ordinate projects with external vendors.
- Assisting with translation assignments, where applicable.
- Various administrative duties as and when require
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Considerable previous litigation paralegal experience within a fast paced and challenging litigation environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Very strong academics – LLB/GDL – LPC preferred but not essential (at least 2.1 / Commendation or above)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com