Paralegal – Commercial Litigation – International Law Firm
Commercial Litigation Paralegal sought by International Law Firm for a permanent position
Our client, a highly respected International Law Firm, is seeking a Paralegal to join their Dispute Resolution Group on a permanent contract.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Ensuring a Partners and Associates are prepared for court filings and hearings
- General support to two fee-earning partners and an associate in the Litigation department, focusing largely on antitrust cases.
- Drafting board minutes, resolutions, court e-filings
- Various company secretarial duties, including updating and editing legal and business development documentation
- Managing cases and trial timetables
- Drafting, reviewing and amending materials, correspondence and documents
- Electronic and hard copy document management
- Various administrative duties as and when required
- Operational services as the main point of contact for outsourced services e.g. HR, finance, IT
- Organisation of firm events and meetings
- File management
- Co-ordination of office suppliers and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Proactively coordinating all other administrative and logical aspects in ensuring the smooth running of the office
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Considerable previous litigation paralegal experience within a fast paced and challenging litigation environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Very strong academics – LLB/GDL – LPC preferred but not essential (at least 2.1 / Commendation or above)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com