Paralegal – Commercial Litigation – City Law Firm
Paralegal sought for a permanent contract for a City Law firm which specializes in a range of sectors from IP, life sciences, technology and other sectors.
Our client, a highly regarded City Law Firm are looking for a Paralegal to join their Commercial and Technology Litigation practice in their London office.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Legal and factual research
- Assisting with case management and witness interviews
- Helping to prepare for hearings and meetings
- Drafting attendance notes and reports
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- 6+ months relevant experience
- Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above) and LPC
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com