Paralegal – Energy & Commodities – International Trading Company
Energy and Commodities Paralegal sought for an International Commodity Trading Company
Our client, a highly regarded Commodity Trading Company, is looking for a Paralegal to join their London team. This permanent position is a great opportunity to work alongside fee-earners in the team to gain valuable experience.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Assisting with the negotiations, drafting, and review of trading master agreements
- Assisting with drafting and review of ancillary business agreements such as confidentiality agreements, service and consultancy agreements, and IT agreements
- Maintenance of the legal filing system and providing administrative support with regard to all legal documentation, including contracts and corporate documents
- Ad hoc administrative tasks when required
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Previous experience handling a varied workload within a similar setting,
- Strong academics – Law Degree LLB/ GDL (2.1/ Commendation or above) and LPC (preferred not essential),
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills,
- A demonstrable interest in the energy and commodities trading sector.
To apply, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org