Paralegal – Private Client – International Firm
Private Client Paralegal sought for highly ranked National Law Firm
Our client, a highly respected International Firm, is seeking a Paralegal to join their market leading private client law department on a 6 month fixed term contract (possibility to extend).
The successful candidate will support lawyers on a full range of responsibilities within:
- Assisting Partners & Associates estate administration and trusts
- Drafting and preparing Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Estate planning for high net worth UK and foreign domiciled individuals.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Ideally previous paralegal experience in Private Client Department
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent academics – LLB/GDL essential (at least 2.1 / Commendation or above)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com