Paralegal – Family – Specialist Law Firm
Our client is a specialist Family Law firm based in London, and they are looking for a Paralegal to join their team.
Typical duties will include:
- Typing and general clerical tasks
- Preparing Forms and collating all the necessary documentation in support
- Preparing Briefs to Counsel and collating all the necessary documentation in support
- Composing letters for matters delegated and selecting and amending standard letters as appropriate
- Drafting court documents
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, counsel and other experts via the telephone and email.
- Any other duties allocated by the Partners.
- You must demonstrate an interest in Family Law
- Excellent academics
- An LPC or BPTC
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work.
To find out more, please send your updated CV to email@example.com