Paralegal – Financial Services Regulatory – International Law Firm
Finance Paralegal sought by an International Law Firm on a permanent contract.
Our client, a highly regarded International Law Firm are looking for a Finance Paralegal to join their London office.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Assisting Partners and Associates on various tasks in the Banking & Finance practice group with a particular focus on regulatory matters
- Legal research, drafting and reviewing of transaction documentation
- Acting as a point of contact for clients
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Previous finance/banking paralegal experience (min 6 months)
- Excellent academics: Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above) and LPC ideally
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org