Paralegal – Dispute Resolution – International Firm
Dispute Resolution Paralegal opportunity with a highly prestigious International Firm in their London office.
Our client, a highly prestigious International Firm are looking for a paralegal to join their London office on a 12 month fixed term contract. The ideal candidate will have a training contract secured for September 2020 and be free to start from July 2019.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Legal research
- Litigation support
- Drafting, reviewing and amending materials, correspondence and documents
- Proof reading
- Electronic and hard copy document management
- Various administrative duties as and when required
- Preparation of hearing bundles
- Law degree LLB/GDL with strong academic results
- LPC preferable but not essential
- Training contract secured September 2020
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com