Paralegal – Litigation – International Firm
Litigation Paralegal opportunity with a highly prestigious International Firm in their London office.
Our client, a highly prestigious International Firm are looking for a paralegal to join their London office on a 6 month fixed term contract. The ideal candidate will have 6 months litigation experience.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Legal research
- Litigation support
- Drafting, reviewing and amending materials, correspondence and documents
- Proof reading
- Electronic and hard copy document management
- Various administrative duties as and when required
- Preparation of hearing bundles
- Law degree LLB/GDL with strong academic results
- LPC preferable but not essential
- 6 Months plus Litigation
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org