Paralegal – Employment – International Firm
Employment Law Paralegal sought for fixed term role with a highly respected International Law Firm
Our client, a well respected specialist Law Firm is looking for a Paralegal to join their highly regarded Employment team.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Taking extensive notes of meetings
- Liaising with clients
- Assisting with legal drafting
- Administrative and personal assistant duties
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Previous administrative experience is essential
- Previous paralegal experience or exposure to employment law (ideal)
- Excellent academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above). LPC preferrably.
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com