Business Development Assistant – Legal Technology Company – London
Our client, a market leading Legal Technology Company, are looking for a Business Development Assistant to join their London office on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have strong academics and keen to work in a role involving technology.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Liaising with clients to educate them on the advantages of increasing their use of legal technology
- Drafting proposals and negotiating contracts with clients
- Pro-active business development and seeking out new opportunities through marketing campaigns/initiatives
- Providing training to clients in the company’s services
- Responding to enquiries and quote requests
- Maintain regular client contact via meetings, phone calls and emails
- A strong interest in technology and its uses within the legal industry.
- Law degree LLB or GDL
- Ideally paralegal experience in litigation or arbitration, although this is not essential
- Strong interpersonal skills (as this is a client facing role)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com