Paralegal – Funds – International Law Firm
Funds Paralegal sought for a International Law Firm based in London.
Our client, a highly regarded International Law Firm, are looking for a Funds Paralegal with to join their Private Equity Real Estate Department in their London office. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience within a Tier 1 ranked team.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Assisting with creating and amending letters,
- Assisting with AML, KYC and due diligence requests,
- Handling a varied workload of transactions and agreements,
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders,
- Supporting the team with additional administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Previous experience working within a similar setting,
- Excellent organisational skills, analytical skills and be comfortable with technology,
- Strong academics – LLB/GDL – LPC preferred but not essential
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com