Paralegal – Immigration – International Law Firm
Immigration Paralegal sought for a 6 month fixed term contract (possibility of extension) with a highly regarded International Law Firm.
Our client, a highly regarded International Firm are looking for an Immigration Paralegal with 6+ months experience to join their London office on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Assisting Partners and Associates on various tasks in the Private Immigration practice group
- Progressing matters under fee-earner’s supervision
- Legal researching & analysis
- Drafting documents, preparing bundles and applications
- Acting as a point of contact for clients
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- 6+ months previous Immigration experience (ideally tier 2)
- Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above)
- LPC preferrable but not essential
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org