Paralegal – Immigration – International Law Firm
Our client, a leading International Law Firm are looking for a Senior Immigration Advisor to join their successful Corporate Immigration team. This permanent position is a great opportunity to work alongside fee earners in the team to gain valuable experience.
The successful candidate will
- Complete immigration application forms, including proof reading and check for accuracy.
- Draft letters of representations referring to the Immigration Rules and Home Office guidance and emails to clients and to the Home Office for supervisor review.
- Identify examples of good knowhow and assist senior fee earners with creating appropriate precedent documents.
- Remain alert to the constant changes in immigration law and practice and assist senior fee earners with drafting of regular updates, articles and training materials.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above) and LPC (preferred not essential)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within a similar team handling immigration matters