Paralegal – Insolvency and Restructuring – City Law Firm
Paralegal sought for a permanent contract for a City Law firm.
Our client, a highly regarded City Law Firm are looking for a Paralegal to join their Restructuring and Insolvency team.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Closely assist the Partners and Associates within the team,
- Legal and factual research,
- Assisting with case management, witness interviews and preparation of court bundles,
- Helping to prepare for hearings and meetings,
- Drafting attendance notes and reports.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- 6+ months of experience within a similar team
- Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above) and LPC (preferred not essential)
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com