Paralegal – Insurance – Specialist Law Firm
Paralegal sought by specialist law firm for initial temporary contract with potential to become permanent.
Our client, a highly regarded fast-growing International Law Firm is looking for a paralegal to join them on an initial temporary contract with the expectation of a permanent extension.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not limited to):
- Working closely with a Partner on various tasks across the UK practice.
- Progressing matters under fee-earner’s supervision
- Legal researching & analysis
- Conflicts checks
- Reviewing policy files
- Drafting acknowledgements, initial reports
- Handling a high-volume caseload
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Strong organizational skills
- Great communication skills
- A positive can-do attitude
- A demonstrable interest in Insurance law
- Some paralegal experience (ideally)
- Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org