Paralegal – International Arbitration – Global Law Firm
Paralegal sought for a Global Law Firm for an initial 6 month contract position.
Our client, a Global Law Firm, is looking for a Paralegal to join their busy International Arbitration team. This position is a great opportunity to work within a busy team to gain valuable experience on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Provide support to the fee earners within the team with case management, assisting with filings and hearings,
- Supporting Partners in both the London and Moscow offices,
- Preparation of bundles and carrying out research tasks,
- Ad hoc administrative tasks when required.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Previous experience handling a varied workload within a similar setting,
- Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above) and LPC (preferred not essential),
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills,
- Russian language skills is highly desirable but not essential.
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com