Paralegal – International Arbitration – International Law Firm
Experienced International Arbitration Paralegal sought by International Law Firm for a long term fixed contract.
Our client, a highly prestigious International Law Firm, is seeking a Paralegal to join their well recognized International Arbitration team.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Conducting legal and non legal research
- Drafting of legal documents based on precedents and templates with supervision
- Assist with the management of a portfolio with upwards of 30 claims
- Acting as the first point of contact
- Engage and liaise with third party agents involved in the claims
- Various administrative duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Ideally 12+ months of previous international arbitration paralegal experience within a similar institution
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- LLB/GDL completed
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org