Analyst/Paralegal – Legal and Regulatory – Global Hedge Fund
Legal and Regulatory Associate opportunity with a Global Hedge Fund (London office)
Our client, a highly prestigious International (offshore-headquartered) hedge fund are looking for an Associate (Not qualified) to join their London office.
The successful candidates’ work will include (but not be limited to):
- Prepare daily reports to regulators;
- Research key points associated with regulatory reporting and maintain knowledge base;
- Work on broader, inter-jurisdictional business and regulatory projects;
- Assist with the Firm’s governance obligations;
- Undertake research assignments on complex regulatory matters;
- Provide support on due diligence reviews; and
- Support the firm’s compliance with MiFID II obligations.
- Able to apply legal and structural concepts to numerical analysis;
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills, due to the level of client interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills and judgment;
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org