Paralegal – IP – International Law Firm
IP Paralegal sought by an International Law Firm on a permanent basis.
Our client, a highly prestigious International Law Firm, is looking to hire a paralegal to join them permanently within their growing team in London.
The successful candidates role will include (but not be limited to):
- Assisting with preparation and filing of trademark and design applications,
- Assisting on clearance searches and advising on trademark, copyright and design clearance,
- Carrying out legal research,
- Drafting and filing UK, EU and International trademark applications,
- Managing IP database and records.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Strong academics (LLB / GDL at 2.1 / Commendation / Merit or above), LPC (preferred),
- Strong previous Paralegal experience working with a similar capacity handling Trademark and design prosecution,
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills.
If you are interested or know anyone who would be please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.