Legal and Compliance Manager – In-House Financial Group – London
Legal and Compliance Manager sought for in-house position at a Financial Group based in London.
Our client, a highly elite Financial Group, is seeking an individual to join their London office.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Compliance – management of KYC/AML processes, support GDPR framework and activities, drafting, updating and reviewing policy documentation and Support regulatory change projects (SMCR, MiFID II)
- Legal – negotiation and review of legal documentation, assistance with contentious matters, coordination with external counsel.
- Miscellaneous tasks – create and maintain appropriate records and record keeping architecture, support Board reporting on legal and compliance matters and assist on other ad hoc tasks within team.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Substantial previous legal and compliance experience is crucial
- Experience with MiFID II, SMRC, KYC/AML and GDPR
- Experience with NDAs, customer terms of business and commercial agreements
- Ideally legal or compliance qualifications
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org