Paralegal – Risk and Compliance – International Law Firm
Risk and Compliance Paralegal sought for International Firm.
Our client, a highly regarded Law Firm, is seeking a Paralegal to join their Risk and Compliance team on an initial 6 month contract, with the possibility of extension.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Assisting with CDD enquiries and documentation
- Assisting with conflict checks for clients
- Drafting, reviewing and amending materials, correspondence and documents
- Proof reading
- Electronic and hard copy document management
- Various administrative duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Previous Paralegal/Legal Assistant experience in any practice area at a law firm is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent academics – LLB/GDL (LPC not essential)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org