Paralegal – Litigation – International Telecommunications Company
Litigation Paralegal sought by International Telecommunications Company for a long term temporary contract.
Our client, an International Telecommunications Company, is seeking a Litigation Paralegal to join their Litigation Team on an ongoing temporary contract in their Sheffield office.
- Supporting qualified members of the team,
- Working with dealing with key stakeholders and third parties to progress claims to achieve a successful recovery,
- handling a busy workload of up 200 matters at any one time,
- have the ability to meet tight deadlines and personal targets
- have the ability to work independently
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Strong academics – LLB/GDL – LPC preferred but not essential (at least 2.1 / Commendation or above)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Interpersonal skills