Paralegal – Litigation (Russian-speaking) – UK Law Firm
British Law Firm seeking a Russian-speaking White Collar Crime Paralegal for a permanent position.
Our client, a highly regarded British Law Firm, is looking for a Russian-speaking (native level) paralegal to join their London office on a permanent contract.
The successful candidates’ work will include (but will not be limited to):
- Providing legal assistant support to lawyers and paralegals across all practice areas
- Perform legal and non-legal research using a variety of legal research tools for case law, legislation, commentary and practical guidance
- Administrative tasks associated with the preparation of legal submissions and exhibit bundles
- Assist with organising trial documents and trial set up and provides logistical pre/post trial support
- Maintain hard-copy and electronic case files
- Working on various administrative tasks on an ad-hoc basis
- Fluent Russian language skills (reading, writing and speaking) to a native level
- Strong academics with a completed LPC
- 3+ months of previous litigation experience
- Must be able to show a demonstrable interest in White Collar Crime
- Excellent organisational skills, research skills and proficiency with various programs and operating systems (e.g. Word, Excel, Lexis Library etc.)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org