Paralegal – Litigation (Russian-speaking) – International Law Firm
International Law Firm seeking a Russian-speaking Litigation Paralegal for a permanent position.
Our client, a highly regarded next generation Law Firm, is looking for a Russian-speaking (native level) paralegal to join their London office on a permanent contract.
There is also the potential for a training contract, performance based, within this role.
The successful candidates’ work will include (but will not be limited to):
- Providing legal assistant support to lawyers and paralegals across all practice areas
- Perform legal and non-legal research using a variety of legal research tools for case law, legislation, commentary and practical guidance
- Administrative tasks associated with the preparation of legal submissions and exhibit bundles
- Assist with organising trial documents and trial set up and provides logistical pre/post trial support
- Maintain hard-copy and electronic case files
- Document review
- Fluent Russian language skills (reading, writing and speaking) to a native level
- Strong academics (2.1 LLB, Commendation / Distinction GDL/LPC)
- Prior experience working in a well-respected litigation practice
- Excellent organisational skills, research skills and proficiency with various programs and operating systems (e.g. Word, Excel, Lexis Library etc.)
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org