Paralegal – Litigation – Specialised Law Firm – Russian Speaking
Russian Language Specialist Litigation Paralegal sought by Specialist Law Firm for a fixed term contract.
Our client, a Specialised Law Firm, is seeking a Litigation Paralegal to join their Dispute Resolution Team on a 12 month fixed term contract who has specialist skills in Russian Language.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Pre-trial organisation and maintenance during trial,
- Supporting fee earners in the team,
- Liasing with internal and external stakeholders in Russian,
- Various administrative duties as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Native or Fluent Russian speaking skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Very strong academics – LLB/GDL – LPC preferred but not essential (at least 2.1 / Commendation or above)