Paralegal Operations Manager – Paralegal Operations – International Law Firm
Paralegal Operations Manager sought for a permanent contract with possibility for exciting career progression. The firm specialises in a wide range of sectors from banking and finance, private client, disputes and investigations, and real estate and construction.
Our client, a highly regarded International Firm are looking for a Paralegal Operations Manager with 12+ months relevant Paralegal experience to join their Liverpool office on a permanent contract.
The successful candidate’s work will include (but not be limited to):
- Manage and grow the team of paralegals
- Carry out some fee earning work and provide paralegal support to fee-earning departments
- Carry out recruitment, induction, and training processes for permanent and temporary staff
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- 12+ months previous relevant Paralegal experience
- Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above)
- Completed the LPC or be legally qualified
- Previous experience of managing people
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to email@example.com