Paralegal / PA – Litigation – UK Law firm
Litigation paralegal sought for prestigious International Law Firm on a fixed term contract
Our client, a highly prestigious UK-Based International Law Firm, is seeking a Litigation Paralegal to join them on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate’s work will include:
- Providing support to a Senior Partner and various other senior members of staff
- Dealing with urgent case work and BD queries
- Aiding the team on complex, high value and high profile cases, including drafting attendance notes, correspondence and preparing Court documents.
- Liaising with the Compliance team relating to conflict checks
- Liaising with team to prepare monthly bills and dealing with various matter accounting issues.
- Assisting in wider BD initiatives and general involvement in BC matters
- Other ad-hoc Administrative tasks as and when required
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Previous Litigation Experience
- Strong academics – LLB/GDL
- LPC ideal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply, please upload your CV via the website or alternatively email it to firstname.lastname@example.org